"I am so EXCITED about my upcoming classes!"
Does you or your child deal with shyness? Would you love to see you or your child comfortable speaking in front of an audience?
It's never too late!
Award Winning Writer, Director, Filmmaker & Producer Jeanette Greenwood, will be teaching what she knows best...IMPROV, SCRIPT & CHARACTER ANALYSIS!
If you ever wanted to act and not sure if you have what it takes, come out to the fun-filled classes and learn! Jeanette teaches with such excitement and encouragement to all eager to learn.
The classes are 2 hour classes.
- 10 a.m.-10:45 | Lecture
- 10:45 a.m. -11 am| Break
- 11:00 a.m. - 12 pm | Improv Exercises
You will Learn...
- Using your imagination
- Allow it to flow naturally and flow with your scene partner
- Remember to work as a team
- Know your script (Analysis)
- Know your character (Analysis)
- Making mistakes (Is it okay?)
- Know your character and the relationship
- Theater Games
- Do's & Don'ts of Improv
- Certification of Completion
- Audition Leads
- iMDB Registration
Film Play - When My Heart Stopped was a great success!
Film Play "When My Heart Stopped was a huge success!
This production brought out people from all walks of life. We want to thank all the Grief Therapists that joined and we look forward to seeing more from this production.
For bookings please email us at [email protected]